Digital Assets and Markets Manager
The Liquid Foundation is an independent steward of the Liquid Collective protocol designed to support the decentralized growth and long-term sustainability of the protocol and its surrounding ecosystem.
The Liquid Foundation is seeking a Digital Assets and Markets Manager to drive adoption of LsETH. This individual will be the principal point of contact for financial services industry relationships and play a pivotal role in shaping the liquid staking ecosystem.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the first touchpoint and ongoing manager for key financial services relationships
- Develop and implement a strategy for LsETH support into CeFi and DeFi
- Collaborate with the wider Liquid Collective ecosystem
- Be nimble and versatile to help where needed to increase the adoption of the Liquid Collective protocol and LsETH
- Host and attend educational workshops, conferences, and establish personal networks
- Client-facing experience within the financial services industry for at least 6-8+ years
- Demonstrated experience working in cryptocurrencies, web3 and decentralized finance
- Ability to act independently and proactively in an effort to source, progress, and close new business
- An extremely high attention to detail and the ability to remain organized across simultaneous active projects
- A self-starter who thrives in a small team environment and is capable of wearing multiple hats
The Liquid Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We’re a remote-first team. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location.